The house system provides opportunities for our students to work together and it is the framework for the academy's sporting, charitable and student voice activities.
The House system will be an integral part of academy life, allowing every student and member of staff to feel a sense of belonging.
By being a member of the House family, students and staff are encouraged to show team spirit as all of the Houses thrive on the ethos of “It’s the taking part that counts”
Our House system will aim to:
• Promote wider participation in a range of activities across the school’s provision
• Enhance the pastoral life of the school
• Develop competition and pride in one’s House
• Develop opportunities for leadership
• Introduce individual and collective responsibility
With the support of a team around them, each individual can feel more confident and capable of achieving well in their studies and social life.