A welcome video from our Principal
A welcome video from our Head of Secondary
A welcome video from our Head of Year 7
A Welcome Video from our Head of Inclusion
A tour of our school
Key transition documents
- 1 Parent letter 1 05 05 2020
- BMA Letter to Parents
- BMA Transition letter
- Parent letter 3 13 08 2020
- Parent letter 2 01 07 2020
A message from our Head of Maths
We are really excited to have you join our fantastic school of mathematicians in September!
You are going to deepen your understanding of the maths you have learnt in Primary school, as well as learning lots of new and exciting maths!
The two best things you can do to make sure you are really prepared for secondary school are:
- Complete this free online course from Sparx Maths: https://www.numerise.com/secondary-ready/.
- Make sure you are really good at your times-tables – you could get someone in your family to test you for 5 minutes every day, or if you have access to Timestable Rockstars from Primary school, you could use this.
If you want some extra challenges you could try these websites:
- Parallel: https://parallel.org.uk/ and use the code m5xu3 to sign up.
- Nrich: https://nrich.maths.org/secondary
Have a fantastic summer,
Mr Jackson (Head of Mathematics)
A message from our Head of English
Welcome to Bobby Moore Academy! The English Department is so excited to meet you all in September. We can't wait to teach you about our favourite texts and to read your incredible stories. When you arrive in September, we will teach you about literature, creative writing and grammar. More than anything else in the world, we love reading and we want to inspire you to feel the same way! Over the summer, we hope you read lots and lots. There are some helpful resources and activities attached. Have a brilliant summer holiday and we will see you in September!