Primary Wrap Around Care
Premier Education at Bobby Moore Academy
Premier Education have been supporting the physical education and extra-curricular provision at The Bobby Moore Academy
for the past two years, delivering curricular lessons, after school clubs and holiday camps. With the school expanding and the increased demand for high quality wraparound care we are delighted to be providing our wraparound service on the school premises, which will be an extension to the school day and reflect the school ethos and high standards.
In the last couple of years Premier Education have been running some of the largest wraparound care sites in the county, with
up to 100 children attending some days and as you can see from the feedback below your child will be in safe hands.
“As a working mum, I am thankful to have access to the Premier Education Wraparound Care. The booking process is easily
done online, the staff are friendly, attentive, and engaged with the kids and there is a wide variety of activities available, both indoor and outdoor. I know my son is happy there as he sometimes complains that I come to collect him too early when I pick
him up in the evening”-Njemile (parent).
Wrap-around-care will be available every day the school is open and is called the ‘Play Active Club’. The cost is £11.50 per session and includes free access to our already well-established sport clubs running between 3.30-4.30. This year we will have
3 clubs per week; football, multi-skills and gymnastics on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. These clubs are
still available for those families who wish to just book the sports club at £4.50/session.
The outline of the ‘Play Active’ Club is as follows:
- 3.30 pm – 4.15 pm Children go to the after-school provision. Put school bags away. Register and take part in free play and games before being split into two groups.
- 4.10 pm – 4.45 pm Children wash hand and recharge with a healthy snack.
- 4.30 pm - 4.45 pm Children who have attended one of the other 1 hour after school clubs at the school join the rest of
the children and have their afternoon snack.
- 4.45 pm – 5.15 pm: Children can then choose from a wide range of play and planned activities, both indoors and outdoors.
- 5.15 pm – 5.45 pm: Planned fun activity of the day based on the theme of the week.
- 5.45 pm - 6.00 pm Children tidy up. Children take part in quiet reading or watch an educational programme before home time.
Children will be provided with food and drink daily. Healthy snacks include wraps, sandwiches, vegetable sticks, fresh fruit and water. The menu will be displayed each week and we will be open to suggestions from children and parents.
- Siblings automatically receive a 15% discount when booking online! (7.5% per child)
- There will be a range of indoor and outdoor activities daily.
- Fun physical activities designed to appeal to every child – not just sporty children!
- Simple booking system via Premier education portal www.premier-education.com
- Please contact Michael Johnson on 07920832570 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Premier Education Group PLC
address: Premier Training Academy, Shropham, Norfolk, NR17 1EJ, UK