Bobby Moore Academy is a cashless school for meals, trips and other payments.
What is ParentPay?
ParentPay allows parents to put money onto their child's account. Parents register for ParentPay online and then select payments towards school trips. You can add funds to the ParentPay account via the ParentPay website.
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for school trips & any other school payments
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by installments up to the due date
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
We will send you an activation letter when your child enrolls enabling you to setup your ParentPay account. The activation letter will contain a personal activation username and password to enable you to login to ParentPay. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at the school.
ParentPay Setup Guides & FAQ
When can I log in to my account?
Once you have received your activation letter from school with your activation login details you’ll be able to activate your account and start making payments.
How do I activate my account?
To create a new account, you will need to have the account activation letter provided by your school to hand. You will also need to be able to access your email as your email address will become your new username and is used for the verification process.
If you have lost your activation letter or not yet received it, please contact your school.
Please note, if you have previously had a ParentPay account you should attempt to login to this account and follow the add a child process, rather than creating a new one.
- Navigate to www.parentpay.com
- Select Login at the top right corner of the screen
- Enter the username and password (activation codes) provided in your account activation letter and select Login
- Complete the activation as detailed on the screen.
You can now log in to your account.
I have received an activation letter, however my email address has already been used on ParentPay. What should I do?
If the email has already been used it is likely that this is an historical account. Assuming you still have access to the email address you wish to use, you can either log in if you remember your old password or use the Forgotten password link on the login page in order to reset it.
- Navigate to www.parentpay.com
- Select Login at the top right hand corner of the screen
- Log in to your existing account using your email address (if you cannot remember the password, select the forgotten password link and follow the instructions)
If you wish to add a child to this account using the information from an activation letter you can now do so:
- From the top right hand corner select Add a Child (this will re-activate an account if it has been archived)
- Enter the username and password issued by the new school in the activation letter provided. This will add your child to this account.