parents evening appointment guide
How to book your appointment
- Please login to www.mychildatschool.com
- Once logged in please go to the left panel and select Parents Evening
- Click on the class that is available for you to book
- Choose a time to book your meeting with a teacher by clicking on Book, please note that timeslots are first come first served.
- Once you have completed your booking your time slot will appear below.
Note if you are using a mobile device you will need to download the Microsoft Teams app available here:
- On the day of the parents evening please go to and open Academic Review Day Appointment Links available on the Parent Communications page
- Once you have opened the document please click on the link that is relevant to you. For example, you will need to click on the correct link that is related to your child’s tutor group and the day of the appointment. Click on the correct link in the Microsoft Teams Link table.
- When you click on the link you will be presented with this page:
Click on Cancel on the top pop-up window then, click on continue on this browser, note if you are using a mobile device you will need to download the Microsoft Teams app available here:
- If you are using a desktop or laptop PC you may be asked to allow microphones / webcams please click on allow.
- You will be presented with this page before you join your meeting please enter Your name (parent’s name) and your Child’s name so that the teacher can identify you.
For example: My Name – Child’s Name
Then click on Join
- You will be placed in a waiting lobby until it is your appointment. Please wait until the teacher joins you to the meeting.